Database and Report Development
Word Processing and Desktop Publishing
- Created new forms and code modules for a database application used by an area manufacturer. Much of the new code allows the application to connect with online project management services.
- Developed new forms to enhance a local manufacturer's in-house inventory maintenance system.
- Coded programs that added records to business software tables from data stored in a variety of formats.
- Developed commercial packages to process information for medical claims so customers were reimbursed quickly.
- Created software for employees at a major mortgage company to maintain records and generate loan documents.
- Programmed stand-alone tools to manipulate software through object linking and embedding.
- Produced runtime application with several modules for use in the food industry.
- Created queries and reports to present data on parts consumption, inventory value, and reorders needed.
- Developed list history report system for a marketing department, with highlighting for records under 6 months old.
- Created files to generate monthly billing statements, loan disbursement histories, reports showing total interest billed, interest due and credit reports, delinquency reports, letters showing payoff figures, and post due notices.
- Prepared Crystal Reports files for use with web applications.
- Produced and revised internal reports on the status of loans for multiple users.
- Set up custom reports and modified reports for customers to use with vertical market software.
- Created on-line help files for commercial software products.
- Wrote end-user instructions and technical documentation for custom software.
- Prepared flow charts for client-specific applications.
Master of Science in Computer Science Education
Programming, Web Programming, Web Page Design
BA in History